Sonoff Smart Zigbee Bridge
The Sonoff ZigBee Bridge is the heart of the smart home that enables you to remotely manage a variety of ZigBee devices and sensors for monitoring and control purposes. Smart scenes can be used to make Wi-Fi and ZigBee smart devices communicate to access a smarter home and control them all using the eWeLink app.
Sonoff Zigbee Bridge maximizes efficiency for up to 32 connected sub-devices that are ZigBee-based including switches, plugs and security sensors. Sonoff BASICZBR3 Wi-Fi Smart Switch, Sonoff SNZB-01 Wireless Switch and sensors like SNZB-02 Temperature and Humidity Sensor, SNZB-03 Motion Sensor and SNZB-04 Wireless Door/Window Sensor can be connected with the Bridge to give you the possibility to create various scenes. As for more supported devices, the Bridge also can work with the one-gang smart switch, temperature and humidity sensor, motion, wireless door/window sensor and water sensor that are certified by ZigBee Alliance. One-tap pairing all sub-device is faster than Wi-Fi pairing. It supports adding a camera on the Bridge or sub-devices, convenient to view your home on any one of them. Can also command Alexa or Google Home to voice control your home.
· Remotely control ZigBee and Wi-Fi devices on the eWeLink app.
· One-tap quick pairing for all sub-devices to be connected.
· Long-distance ZigBee signal transmission covers almost your entire home.
· Compatible with a wide variety of SONOFF ZigBee smart plugs, switches, wireless switch and sensors for more smart scenes.
· Supports Alexa or Google Home.
· Support device sharing with your family to control together.
· Group devices and control them via the home page of app instead of sub-devices.
· View your home on either of them via adding a camera on the Bridge or sub-device.
· Works with other smart devices certified by ZigBee Alliance.
Specification of the Sonoff ZBBridge
· Input: 5V 1A;
· Wireless Connections: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHZ, Zigbee 3.0;
· Material: PC V0;
· Dimensions: 62X62X20mm