Arduino Mega 2560 Compatible
The Arduino Mega 2560 Compatible board is ideal for complex Arduino projects. It is equipped with 256KB flash memory, 54 digital I/O pins and 15 PWM channels and many more features.
Note: The Arduino Mega 2560 Compatible board is not manufactured or supplied by Arduino (it is manufactured to the same specifications as the Arduino board).
The Arduino Mega 2560 Compatible is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller. Connect the Mega 2560 to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila.
• Microcontroller : ATmega2560
• Operating Voltage (Logic Level) : 5V
• Input Voltage (Recommended) : 7 to 12V
• Input Voltage (Limits) : 6 to 20V
• Digital I/O Pins : 54
• PWM Output Channels : 15
• Analog Input Channels : 12
• DC Current per I/O Pin : 40mA
• DC Current for 3.3V Pin : 50mA
• Flash Memory : 256KB (8KB Reserved by Bootloader)
• SRAM : 8KB
• EEPROM : 4KB
• Clock Speed : 16MHz
• LED_BUILTIN Pins : 13
• Dimensions : 101.52 x 53.3mm
• Weight : 37g
• 1 X Arduino Mega 2560 Compatible
• 1 X USB Cable