Based on infrared technology, the HC-SR501 Passive Infrared Sensor is ideal for use with an Arduino project. The module is highly sensitive with a low-voltage operating mode.
• Automatic detection
• Photosensitive control (optional)
• Two trigger modes: L is not repeatable, H is repeatable. Can be selected by the jumper, the default is H.
• Wide operating voltage range: the default operating voltage DC5V to 20V
• Voltage: 5V~20V
• Power Consumption: 65mA
• TTL output: 3.3V, 0V
• Delay time: adjustable (0.3sec~10 minutes)
• Lock time: 0.2sec
• Trigger methods: L – disable repeat trigger, H enable repeat trigger
• Sensing range: less than 120 degree, within 7 meters
• Temperature: – 15 ~ +70degC
• Dimension: 32x24mm, distance between screw 28mm, M2, Lens dimension in diameter: 23mm