Sonoff TH16 WiFi Smart Switch With DS18B20 Waterproof Temperature Probe
The Sonoff TH16 is a wireless temperature and humidity monitoring switch which can remotely monitor and set temperature and humidity range to turn on/off connected appliances through the iOS/Android APP eWeLink. This device supports a maximum power supply of 16A.
This device also includes the Sonoff DS18B20 Waterproof Temperature Probe.
When the temperature or humidity of your home environment falls within the range, it will automatically turn on or off the connected devices.
The device supports connecting to three kinds of temperature and humidity sensors (AM2301, DS18B20, Si7021). This Sonoff TH16 can work as a Sonoff Switch without connecting to sensors but compared to the Sonoff Switch, the Sonoff TH16 is more safer, less radiation, bigger in size and has easy operation. Most importantly, with the support of latest ewelink app, you can create chains of simple conditional statements(Smart Scene). This means you can use the them with temperature and humidity sensors (AM2301, DS18B20, Si7021) to collect data, while these data can be shared to other ITEAD smart home devices(Sonoff, Sonoff RF, Sonoff SV, Slampher, smart socket, etc.) under your account, thus other devices can use the data to control connected appliances. This device is perfect to work with electric fan, air conditioner, humidifier.
Please note that this version does not have 433 RF function.
- Supports 90~ 250V AC input
- Support max 10A input
- Power: 3500W(16A)
- Support fast configure SSID and password connection through APP
- Support automatic connect to server, register and update status info.
- Support tracking device status and timely remote control through APP
- Support setting countdown, single and repeat timing tasks
- Support real-time temperature and humidity displaying
- Support 3 temperature and humidity sensors (AM2301, DS18B20, Si7021)
- Support preset temperature and humidity to turn on/off
- Support group management, scene, smart scene
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power consumption 32-bit micro-MCU, dominant frequency support 80 MHz and 160 MHz, support RTOS
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack
- Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Built-in PLL, voltage regulator and power supply management components, 802.11b mode +20 dBm output power
- A-MPDU&A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4μs guard interval
- WiFi @ 2.4 GHz, supports WPA / WPA2 safe mode
- Support cloud OTA upgrade
- Support STA/AP/STA + AP mode
- Standby power consumption is less than 1.0 mW (DTIM3)
- Operating temperature range: -40℃~125℃
1 x Thermostat Module
1 x DS18B20 Waterproof Temperature Probe