Sonoff Basic R3RF - RF Wifi Smart Switch
You can connect this switch to your TV, DSTV, xBox, Playstation or Fridge to make it smart.
This is a RF WiFi Smart Switch with the DIY capability that makes it possible to control connected devices via the eWeLink directly from your phone, or ask it to turn on/off devices with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Unlike the BASICR3, RFR3 provides you extra control helper - the matched RM 433 remote controller. Amazingly, it has a DIY mode allowing the firmware to be user-defined. Using a REST API, the switch can be connected with your existing home automation system
This is a WiFi Smart Switch with the DIY capability that makes it possible to control connected devices via the eWeLink directly from your phone, or ask it to turn on/off devices with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Amazingly, it has a DIY mode that is the firmware can be user-defined. Built-in a web server that exposes the REST API, which allows you to connect the switch with your existing home automation system. Compatible with Vera, Fibaro, HomeSeer, Savant, HomeKit, etc. For the protocol document and the code for the DIY Mode tool (updating), please go to Github on https://github.com/itead/Sonoff_Devices_DIY_Tools
Simply set a timer to let your devices switch on/off automatically at a pre-set time through a day. For example, prepare your coffee maker in the evening, and a cup of coffee is ready for you in the next morning. Compatible with the IFTTT function, and you can make more actions happen to trigger other devices, or receive a notification on your phone once the action was triggered.
Along with support for smart scenes, just set a device to turn on/off to make another or a boatload of devices turn on/off. The LAN control is designed for situations which no available Wi-Fi connection, or an unsteady Wi-Fi network environment. A convenient option that is share control is capable of allowing you to manage the same device with your family or friends together, simply share it on the eWeLink app to try. Amazingly, the module with unique DIY function, the way you can assemble it with your ordinary appliances to turn them into intelligent.
Note: If you want to use Sonoff RFR3 in the underwater environment, you can use SONOFF IP66 , the waterproof level of this waterproof box is IP66.
· Manage devices from your phone, anywhere and anytime.
· Support Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant to turn on/off devices.
· Make one device trigger on/off another one or groups of devices.
· Control devices with a remote controller with 433MHz.
· Control SONOFF devices with the utilization of IFTTT supported app and services.
· The DIY Mode allows you to use the REST API to connect SONOFF RFR3 with your existing home automation system.
· Turn on/off the device when no Wi-Fi access in LAN Mode.
· Share devices with your family to control together.
· Show the real-time status on the eWeLink app for devices.
· Can connect an old phone to make it monitor and control devices.
Specification of Sonoff RFR3
· Max Current: 10A;
· Max Power: 2200W;
· Power Supply: AC 100-240V;
· Gang: 1;
· Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, 433.92MHZ;
· Enclosure Material: PC V0;
· Product Dimensions: 91*43*25(mm);
· 1 x Sonoff® BASIC RFR3 smart switch