Shelly 1 is 16A relay switch perfect for lightning and appliances with pre-set ON/OFF functions. But it can do way much more! The WiFi Relay Switch Shelly 1 may control 1 electrical circuit up to 3.5 kW. It is intended to be mounted into a standard in-wall console, behind power sockets and light switches or other places with limited space.
Shelly 1 may work as a standalone device or as an accessory to another home automation controller. Shelly 1 allows remote control of electric appliances through mobile phone, PC or a home automation system.
Shelly 1 allows you to turn on/off any electrical device remotely. You can turn your heating, lights, power sockets, water heaters ON or automatically cut the power off in case of a malfunction at any time. You can control all the household appliances you own by cutting the power on or turning it on with just one click on your smartphone.
Shelly 1 uses WiFi to connect to the devices controlling it. They can be in the same WiFi network or they can use remote access (through the Internet).
• High compatibility - Control all your home appliances with your voice. The Shelly 1 OS are Google home and Amazon Echo Compatible.
• Weekly scheduling - Create custom daily schedules for your devices.
• Open source - Use the power of Mongoose OS to make your own application. Make your Arduino project live and usable in your automation project. Also, you can share your experience with developers all over the world.
• Control devices with a pre-set on/off function - Control wide range of home appliances with the help of the free Shelly Cloud application. Check your home appliances status anytime and anywhere and control them on and off.
• 24/7 Application support - Free iOS/Android Shelly Cloud application. You can check your devices status anywhere and anytime. Remotely turn on or off the connected devices.
|Power supply AC||110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Power supply DC||12V, 24 – 60V|
|Roller shutter mode||No|
|Device temperature protection||No|
|Working without a neutral line||No|
|Maximum load||Standard version – 16A / UL version – 15A|
|Operational temperature||-40 to + 40 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|UL Listed option||Yes|
|Wireless/WiFi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Radio frequency||2400 – 2500 MHz|
|Radio signal power||1mW|
|Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||41mm x 36mm x 17mm|