Sonoff Mini R2 Smart Switch
The Sonoff mini R2 is a compact DIY smart switch used for different kinds of switch boxes, even the smallest EU standard switch box. Convenient to automate your home appliances with eWeLink app through your smartphone or tablet or your voice command. Support to connect an external rocker light switch unable to automatically spring back for easily managing connected devices in your home, both on your phone or directly from the wall.
MINIR2, as a reinforced MINI two-way DIY smart switch, has been redesigned to lift the safety and performance to the optimal level. The old version MINI has an external antenna, but the MINIR2’s antenna is hidden totally into the interior. Additionally, the interface S1 and S2 are colored to gray which is distinguished from other input and output interfaces in order to further remind you not to connect the high current to both of these interfaces. 2KV surge testing meets the 1KV surge testing standard that CE certification requires, and it passed the ANATEL certification, so MINIR2 gives you enough safety to bring you a safe user experience. The small and compact smart switch can be used in different kinds of switch boxes, even the smallest EU standard switch box. Convenient to automate your home appliances on eWeLink app with your smartphone or your voice command. Support 3 triggering modes - pulse mode (works with push button switches), edge mode (Works with SPDT switches) and following mode (Works with switches with “ON” and “OFF” mark and sensors with dry contact output). It supports the DIY mode (designed for developers) which allows users to integrate the MINIR2 into third-party open source smart home control systems to achieve LAN control without a cloud service, such as Home Assistant, openHAB, ioBroker .etc. For the protocol document and the code for the DIY Mode tool (updating), please go to http://developers.sonoff.tech/sonoff-diy-mode-api-protocol.html
• Control your home appliances with the app.
• Ask devices to turn on/off just by a voice command.
• Set a time for devices to make it start or stop running automatically.
• Allow developers to flash the firmware to access more features they want.
• Support the rocker light switch to control devices (self-return switch not included).
• Create smart scenes to trigger groups of SONOFF devices on/off via tapping on your phone.
• Make an action to trigger another or receive a message alert to your phone.
• Share the device with your family to control it together.
• Check the device status change on your phone in real time.
• Run the device on your phone albeit no normal Wi-Fi connection.
• Keep the device in the status before power failure when electricity is restored
• Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 10A Max;
• Output: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 10A Max;
• Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHZ;
• Material: PC V0;
• Dimension: 42.6X42.6X20mm;
1 x Sonoff Mini R2 Two Way Smart Switch