Shelly 1PM Double Pack
Shelly 1PM was created with an integrated WEB interface for device management and a secure over-the-air update. This device allows you to monitor the status and history, as well as the current and past electrical power consumption for the day, week, month or year.
Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest Wi-Fi operated relay switch with Shelly 1pm. Shelly 1PM has an internal temperature sensor for overheating protection.
If the PCB temperature goes above a danger level for any reason, the device will turn off.
The relay will turn off the circuit immediately if it detects a consumption higher than the defined over-power setting.
Shelly 1PM comes with a programming/debug header which can be used to flash alternative firmware on the device. It has an ESP8266 inside, with a 2MB flash chip. A USB-to-UART adapter is needed as well as a reliable 3.3V with at least 350 mA drive capability.
• Power supply - 110-230V AC or 24-60V DC - Shelly 1PM is compatible with all major international voltage standards
• Wireless 802.11 b/g/n(2.4 GHz) - Shelly 1PM can connect directly to any Wi-Fi network, no HUB required or can operate as an Access Point.
• Maximum load - With the 16A max load, you can control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment
• Power metering - Shelly 1PM has integrated precise power meter, which provides you with detailed power consumption.
• Overheating protection - Internal temperature sensor for overheating protection
• Embedded web interface - You can set up Shelly without the need of any additional controller or hub, thanks to the embedded web interface.
• Mobile app control - Turn devices on/off directly from your smartphone or tablet. You can control lighting, heating and any other connected electrical appliance in your house.
• Sunrise/sunset schedules - Shelly 1PM can automatically turn on/off based on the sunrise and sunset hours at home.
• Weekly schedules - Choose a time and create custom daily schedules for your devices
|Power supply AC||110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Power supply DC||24 – 60V|
|Roller shutter mode||No|
|Device temperature protection||Yes|
|Working without a neutral line||No|
|Operational temperature||-40 to + 40 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|Local and remote control||Yes|
|UL Listed option||No|
|Wireless/WiFi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Radio frequency||2400 – 2500 MHz|
|Radio signal power||1mW|
|Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||41mm x 36mm x 17mm|
• 2 x Shelly 1PM