Shelly UNI is the smallest universal module with two available digital inputs and potential-free outputs, providing endless functionalities to make any old appliance smart!
• Universally small - Shelly UNI is the smallest universal module with the ideal size of 20 x 33 x 13mm (0.78 x 1.29 x 0.5 in)
• Flexible power supply - Shelly UNI can be powered with the wide range of 12V-36V DC and 12V-24V AC
• Universal Digital Inputs - Includes 2 digital inputs, which can support differing voltages and work separately from 2.2-36V DC and 12-24V AC
• Universal Outputs - The two potential-free outputs allow control from inputs or separately, and can switch up to 36VAC and 24VDC, with a maximum current of 100 mA each.
• Universal ADC - The ADC range can measure any voltage from 0 to 30 VDC. Dual ranges from 0-12V and 12-30V give exceptionally high accuracy
• Temperature Sensors - Shelly UNI supports up to 3xDS18B20 temperature sensors or 1Х humidity sensors, making it possible to trigger outputs, local and cloud scenes.
• Universal Resistance - With no plastic cube, the transparent insulation cover over the chip protects it from high humidity, dust, and the threat of short circuits during its long working hours.
|Power supply AC||12v-36v|
|Power supply DC||12v-36v|
|Inputs||2 Separated digital inputs from 2.2-36V DC and 12-24V AC|
|Outputs||2 Potential free outputs up to 36VAC and 24VDC, max 100 mA each|
|Power measurement||1 ADC – dual ranges from 0-12V and 12-30V|
|Operational temperature||-40 to + 40 °C|
|Device power consumption||< 1 W|
|UL Listed option||No|
|Wireless/WiFi Protocol||802.11 b/g/n|
|Radio frequency||2400 – 2500 MHz|
|Radio signal power||1mW|
|Range||up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)|
|Size||20mm x 33mm x 13mm|