The XH-M609 is a low voltage battery charging disconnect switch for DC 12-36V lead acid and lithium ion batteries. The switch has a built in automatic power-off function and discharge protection.
• On-board momentary push button to set the parameters
• 3 digit red LED display
• When the battery voltage reaches the set values, the module will disconnect the input load automatically to avoid the battery from over discharging to prolong the battery lifetime
• Settings are stored even when the power is off.
• Input Voltage Range: DC 12-36V
• Control Accuracy: 0.1V
• Compatible Battery: lead acid, lithium ion battery, solar panel battery
• Board Size: 57 X 42 X 19mm (L*W*H)
• Power Consumption: <1.5w br="">• Current: 10A (Max.)
• Output Voltage: Equal to power supply voltage
1. Double-click the + number button, then press + or - button, set the stop voltage value
2. Double click on the – number button, then press + or - button, set the return voltage value
3. Press the + number button, then press + or - button, to calibrate the input voltage display value
4. Press the - number button, then press + or - button, set the latency start value T. At the time of when the output voltage reaches the start value, after the delay T, there is a voltage output, the delay time is 0 ~ 10 minutes, the display category is: 000 or 001 or 005 or 010
5. Click the + number button to view the stop voltage value
6. Click the - number button to view the return voltage value
7. The difference in the difference value can be set to 48V, minimum can be set to 0.5V
What is the "difference value"?
The value between the battery voltage to disconnect and the battery voltage to reconnect, for example:
• I want the battery to stop outputting when the battery voltage is lower than 11V and re-output when it is over 11.6V. What should I do?
• Hold on "+" and set the value as 11. The LED starts flashing. After the flashing stops, hold on "-" and set the difference value as 0.6V.
• XH-M609 Low Battery Cutout Module 6-60v