We are open for business and will still continue to give you the best prices and hands on customer service.
Our staff take additional precautionary measures when preparing your package.
1. Staff wear a mask when handling goods and packaging it
2. Staff sanitize their hands before handling goods and packaging it
3. The facility where the stock is stored has been sanitized and will be regularly sanitized
4. All people entering the stock room sanitizers on entry
5. All our stock is dispatch by professional courier companies who practice COVID19 precautionary prevention protocols.
We deliver to all areas in South Africa.
Orders are packaged and dispatched to the courier within 2 business days, if products are in stock.
After dispatching to the courier, packages to main centers can take between 1-3 business days to be delivered. A flat fee of R75 is charged for all delivery to main centers.
After dispatching to the courier, packages to underlying or remote areas can take up to 5 business days to be delivered. A flat fee of R150 is charged for all delivery to underlying or remote areas.
Delivery timelines are guidelines provided by courier companies and there have been exceptions to these guidelines.
Delivery will only be conducted using courier services (The Courier Guy or FastWay Couriers) and this will be to your door.
Main centers are usually 50km around each of the following areas: Johannesburg, Pretoria, Polokwane, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, Witbank, Vaal Triangle, Welkom, Harrismith, Bloemfontein, Klerksdorp, Randfontein, Westonaria, Cape Town, Paarl, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Stellenbosch, Port Shepstone, Newcastle, Richards Bay and Kimberley
A tracking number will be sent via email as soon as your order has been dispatched.