Incorrect or damaged goods
Products that are incorrectly delivered to you or damaged on delivery will be replaced at no cost to you, including shipping costs. The product must be returned in the original packaging and include all documentation and accessories.
• For product returns, where the customer has chosen the incorrect product and/or unhappy with the product, a credit note or refund will be issued, provided the product is unused and returned within 7 days, in its original packaging, with all documentation and accessories. This excludes shipping costs which, the customer will be liable for.
• Electronic components such as bread boards cannot be exchanged due to the sensitive nature of such components.
• RoboFactory reserves the right to refuse a refund if the product is damaged from misuse, accessories are missing, or if the product is altered in any way.
• RoboFactory or its affiliates are not responsible for damage or loss of any kind that may occur as a result of using or misusing any product.
• RoboFactory will not reimburse your shipping fee to us, however we will pay for return shipping if the item is subject to replacement.
• All refunds are subject to inspection of the product(s) and all returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee if the item is no longer in a new condition.
• RoboFactory will only issue a refund if it is within 7 days of the delivery date. If a product is found to be defective after 7 days and within the manufacturer's warranty period, the product will be replaced at no cost to the Customer.
The manufacturers warranty will only apply to defects in the process of manufacturing the products and will not apply in the following scenarios:
• Faults resulting from normal wear and tear.
• Products with damage caused by lightning, power surges or incorrect installations.
• Products with damage caused by misuse or abuse to the goods.
• Products used for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were manufactured.
• Products used contrary to their instruction manuals.
• Accidental damage.
Manufacturer’s warranty is limited to 6 months and starts from the date your product has been delivered to you. This warranty period includes any exchanges done within the 6 months. Steps to follow for returning defective items:
• Send an email query (with your order number) describing the fault of the product.
• Record a video of the product while it is problematic. Ensure that the SKU/serial number is visible in the video.
• Email/ Whatsapp us the video of the problematic product.
• RoboFactory will review the video and advise on next steps within 5 business days.
• Products that are found to be defective will be replaced at no cost to the Customer, on condition that it is within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
• In the event that the product is not defective after evaluation, the customer will be liable for all courier charges.
Please email us at [email protected] with your order number for any returns required.