Bluetooth Transceiver Module
The HC-06 module is a Bluetooth SPP (Serial port protocol) module which means that it communicates with the Arduino through serial communication. This module is designed for wireless serial communication and it is fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) 3Mbps Modulation with complete 2.4GHz radio transceiver and baseband. The maximum range for wireless communication for this module is 10 meters.
HC-06 Bluetooth Transceiver Module Wireless Industrial Bluetooth module RS232 / TTL to UAgh module, wireless serial
1. CSR Bluetooth Chip Solution
2. Bluetooth Spec v2.0+EDR Compliant
3. Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) compliant with V2.0.E.2 of specification for both 2Mbps and 3Mbps modulation modes
4. Full Speed Bluetooth Operation with Full Piconet Support and Scatternet Support
5. Incredible small size with 3.3V input, and RoHS Compliant
6. UART interface and with baudrate setup function
7. Support for 8Mbit External Flash Onboard
8. Support for 802.11Co-Existence
The Bluetooth UART RS232 serial Converter Module can easily transfer the UART data through the wireless Bluetooth, without complex PCB layout or deep knowledge in the Bluetooth software stack, you can combine this bluetooth module with your system:
* MCU, ARM or DSP systems.
* SOC systems.
* Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs)
* Computer Accessories
* Other systems your want to use under bluetooth functions.
* Industrial Applications