The 12V 2 Channel 2 Way Relay Module with optocoupler isolation supports high and low triggers.
• SMD optocoupler isolation, strong driving ability, stable performance; trigger current 5mA
• Each channel module can be set high or low triggered by jumper
• Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is broken, the relay will not operate
• Power indicator (green), 2 relay state indicator (red)
• Interface design user-friendly, all interfaces are available through the wiring terminal direct connection leads, very convenient
• DC+: DC power supply positive
• DC-: DC power supply negative
• IN1: Channel 1 signal trigger terminal
• IN2: Channel 2 signal trigger terminal
• NC1: Channel 1 relay normally closed pin.
• COM1: Channel 1 relay common pin.
• NO1: Channel 1 relay normally opened pin.
• NC2: Channel 2 relay normally closed pin.
• COM2: Channel 2 relay common pin.
• NO2: Channel 2 relay normally opened pin.
High And Low Level Trigger Option:
• S1: Option switch for channel 1 relay.
• S2: Option switch for channel 2 relay.
• Power supply: 12V
• Coil voltage: 12V
• Max switching voltage: AC 250V/10A, DC30V/10A
• Max switching current: 10A
• Module Voltage: 12V
• 1 x 2 Channel 12V DC Relay Module